Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ranjana Sharma (Rank # 7) : Profile & Match Listing

Miss Ranjana Sharma finished 7th in the inaugural Freelance Talents Championship 2013 out of 311 Authors.



Match Listing

*) - Round 1 - Ranjana Sharma (40 Minutes : 52/100) defeated Honey Kr. (Dog : 43/100)

*) - Round 2 - Ranjana Sharma (Kali : 65/100) defeated Akshay Rana (The Bench : 49/100)

*) - Parallel League - Unchallenged (Qualifies for Round 3-Pre Quarter Finals)

*) - Round 3 - Ranjana Sharma (Maheshwari toh Marega hi : 82/100) defeated Youdhveer Singh (The Hunt : 68/100)

*) - Quarterfinals - Rahul Ranjan (Retaliation : 65/100) defeated Ranjana Sharma (A Mini Adventure : 49/100)

*) - Playoff Match (Rank # 5 to 8)  

# 5 - Daud Zaidi (Coders - 77/100) - Winner

# 6 - Karan Virk (Seeds of Anarchy - 68/100)

# 7 - Ranjana Sharma (Magical Locha - 64/100) 

# 8 - Deven Pandey (Bulandi ka Bojh - 62/100)

Notes

Highest Score - 82/100

Average Score - 62.4/100

Biggest Victory - 16 Points

Best Female Author - FTC 2013

 Round 3 Top Scorer

Best Match of FTC 2013 (Playoff Rank # 5 - 8)

FTC Experience

"How do I start with it... one day my inbox read "ek writing compitition hai. I think you should participate" followed by a link... thanks to anand bhaskar who introduced me to the freelance talents tournament...
I was pretty sure me pehle round me hi bahr hun... fortunately aisa nhi hua ... I had great competitors and got to know many people through this platform... this was somethings unique in its own way... by the end though it got a bit hectic n I was about to quit at times when even the organisers inspired me... and finally I reached top 8... I won't say the journey ended because I know it was just a beginning... reading fellow writer's work and comments from judges and of course the friends added the cherry to our cake... thankyou freelance talent tournament... no matter where I go this shall be an important part of me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment