Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Round 1 (Match # 4) - Jyoti Singh vs. Savita Agarwal



*) - Art is my World

(# 4 - Jyoti Singh)




I am reading in City College. I already have a degree in BBA. I am pursuing my BFA because I love art. I want to do much. My uncles, father and family are inspiring me to live independently and have my own identity in the society. 


The peace and progress of a family depend upon its members. If the members are good, the family gets prestige. Our family is a happy family. My father is respected by all in our locality as an ideal and truthful person. As government jobs are a dream in India that’s why I first completed my graduation and then I enrolled in arts course along with filling forms for various jobs.


The two most important things in my life are my family and art. I use art because the art works I create give me a new identity every time. People look at it as a standalone pieces the person who made those is like movie director. I am learning new art forms like sculpting, oil paintings, digital art, clay, sand art and so on. It’s so fabulous. I enjoy to live a new life with every art and I want to make art all my life. I hope my art inspires others.

Rating - 25/100

*) - नारी
(# 61 - Savita Agarwal)

भारतीय समाज की कल्पना बिन नारी अधूरी हैं ...पर बड़ते स्वार्थ के कारण भारतीय समाज में नारी की विवशताव का उल्लेख बहुत जरुरी हैं....
''जिन्दगी भर एक आशियाने को तरस जाती है
नारी तू तो एक कांधे से दुसरे को ढो दी जाती है ''....................
वो एक ओंस की बूंद सी ,
तेरी कोख में चली आई थी ,
कितना हर्षायी -गर्वायी ,
पर क्षणभंगुर सी उसकी ख़ुशी ,
क्षणभर न ठहर पायी,
उसे बचाने की जद्दो जहद ,
जब माँ ने अपनी चीखो से चुकायी,
कब ये आशियाना उससे छीन जायेगा ,
ख्वाब सारे चुन जायेगा ,
हर पल गबरायी,
पर माँ की ममता उसे इस धरती पे ले ही आयी,
हँसते-गाते कब बचपन बीत गया ,
घर के हर कोने में यादो सा रीत गया ,
पर फिर एक आवाज आयी ....
क्षणभंगुर सी उसकी ख़ुशी ,
फिर क्षणभर न ठहर पायी,
''बेटिया तो होती है परायी '',
पल भर में सपना टूट गया ,
एक ओर आशियाँ छूट गया ,
आगे की व्यथा तो ओर भी निराली है ,
जिन्दगी जिस घर को आपना बनाने में निकाली है ,
खुद के सपनो की ईटे ,
उसने इसमें चिनवा ली है ,
बच्चो की बढती मह्त्वकंशाओ का बोझ ,
आज इसे भी लूट गया ,
एक ओर आशियाँ टूट गया ,
अब वृद्ध -आश्रम में बैठी है ,
ज्यूँ मानो कब्र में लेटी है,
सबको अब व्यथा अपनी सुनाती है
बार - बार बतलाती है ..
''अबकी जब परमपिता के द्वार में जाऊँगी
सही ठिकाना लिखवा ही वापस आऊँगी ''
यूँ न दर -दर ठोकर खाऊँगी ,
''एक आशियाँ बनाऊँगी '',
हाँ एक आशियाँ बनाऊँगी .,........

Rating - 55/100

Jugde's Comment -Inspiring ladies but the poem is better than the first writeup.

Judge - Soumya Sucharit Das (Author at HCE, Arkin)

Result - Savita Agarwal wins the match and enters final 32. Jyoti Singh is assigned to Parallel League. 

No comments:

Post a Comment